Montessori Night Market
Montessori Night Market opens for Kilzers Kitchen on Friday 5th October 2018 again !!! “Food on the Field” so to speak - for those who do not object to night insects or bonfire burning around them........
We look forward to being back with some new and exciting dishes – a clue - it is gluten free and for the sweet toothed ......... as well as your very own super duper Veggie Burger for the Herbivores !!!
Cook and Look
Our ever popular Cook and look dinners : firing on full cylinders again commencing Wednesday 19th December 2018
Thank you for your valued enquiries regarding a reservation for dinner at our weekly cook and look dinners. Please note that these dinners usually commence annually from the first Wednesday evening in November, until the last Wednesday in APRIL each year.
However, as we lost our home in the fires of Knysna last year and have had to rebuild again, we will be moving the first two weeks in December. We will therefore only be commencing with our cook and look dinners on the Wednesday 19th December 2018 again.
- Dress : smart casual – as long as you come clothed
- Concept : focus on excellent food (ours) and mediocre wine (your own)
We are not licensed as we are located in a residential area – BYO = bring your own wine – no corkage charges.
- Format : arrive at the venue to be greeted with a serving of our homemade Limoncello
(contains about 40 percent alcohol – how do we know ? – it does not freeze ...)
- Tittilate the tastebuds with two appetizers served at your table, after which you are called into the custom designed kitchen for a food presentation of what your meal is going to be.....along with a couple of jokes to get your digestive juices going.Return to the table to be served the starter hot off the stove, followed by main course and dessert - the dessert hopefully not necessarily hot off the stove too............end the evening with some hand roasted coffee (or tea – not roasted)
- Arrival time: 19h00
- Departure time: whenever you have eaten to your satisfaction or we ask you to leave – we are not open for breakfast
Jenny K :)