A frivolously fun and eventful evening at Kilzer's Cookery School where Jenny and Albin Kilzer and their team cook you a gourmet 5 course meal and you get to cast a watchful eye over the goings on in their open kitchen while Jenny's banter keeps you entertained throughout the evening. Fabulous wine pairing is often part of the evening's agenda. Not to be missed when visiting Knysna.
- Dress: smart casual – as long as you come clothed
- Concept: focus on excellent food (ours) and mediocre wine (your own)
We are not licensed as we are located in a residential area – BYO = bring your own wine – no corkage charges.
- Format: arrive at the venue to be greeted with a serving of our homemade Limoncello
(contains about 40 percent alcohol – how do we know ? – it does not freeze ...)
- Tittilate the tastebuds with two appetizers served at your table, after which you are called into the custom designed kitchen for a food presentation of what your meal is going to be.....along with a couple of jokes to get your digestive juices going.Return to the table to be served the starter hot off the stove, followed by main course and dessert - the dessert hopefully not necessarily hot off the stove too............end the evening with some hand roasted coffee (or tea – not roasted)
- Arrival time: 19h00
- Departure time: whenever you have eaten to your satisfaction or we ask you to leave – we are not open for breakfast
READ MORE HERE